Phuket café 48 | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Phuket café 48

Phuket café 48





Yesterday I drove to Samkong for picked my brother and sister from studying. I saw a café with well-decorated. I thought I will come to try it in next day. So today I go to that shop with my mom.











 The front zone of this shop is very beautiful. It looks like a garden in town. When you walk in you will see many clothes. It’s a coffee boutique. There are many clothes that wait for you to choose and buy. In this coffee boutique, you will see a bar corner that you can order some drinks here. There is alcohol and non-alcohol drinks. I suggest you to come in the morning or the afternoon if you come with kids. Another thing that I like about this coffee boutique is about where to sit. There are many corners that you can sit. In the bar corner, in the front zone or in the zone that I call it kid zone. Many items that be used in decoration in this coffee boutique make me feel like old days. Such as; candy pot, some old picture, a Honda 50 which I don’t pretty sure that it can work. I think my sister will like this shop because there are many dolls and clothes.







Today, I ordered an ice coffee and hot coffee for my mom. We sat about a hour, listened to the music and bought some clothes. Clothes in here are coming from Korea and Thai. The price starts from 550 – 1500 baths. With its well design, my mom bought for her one and for my sister one. I enjoyed listen to music and talked with the owner. Owner told me that she had started this coffee boutique for 5 days. And she gave us a 20 percent discount.


I think the coffee boutique theme is going to hot in Phuket. My mom told me that it’s not boring when there is something to look and buy. I suggest you to this place because it’s a very good place for snap a photo, very good to chill out and relax.
"Did you see something??"

I will add a map for you guy. Don’t forget to try it when you come to Phuket.




0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!