Phuket event in Central Festival Phuket Yuma motor show | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Phuket event in Central Festival Phuket Yuma motor show

Phuket event in Central Festival Phuket Yuma motor show


Hi everyone, today I’m so tried from driving.  I drove all the day. But I found a event that may impress guys- The Yuma motor show in Central Festival Phuket.




Yuma motor show in Central Festival Phuket shows you some super cars and exotic cars that you can decide to buy in a special price. The first day of this event is Nov 10 and will finish in Nov 23. Ypu will find Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz, Porsche and many of exotic cars. The dealer told me that it’s easy to find spare parts if the car is broken. If you want some exotic cars, find from here you will get a better price.


I love Lamborghini very much. It’s so beautiful, but I can’t afford it. Ha-ha.


If you’re in Phuket now, and want a super car. You should get it from here.




0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!