Phuket café Café Ite | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Phuket café Café Ite

Phuket café Café Ite
Phuket food

Phuket cafe




If you find that you have reached your limit, try to find some places to rest. Coffee and cake are something that can replenish your energy. There are many coffee café in Phuket town. You will find it in every street in Phuket town, and every café has a good taste.
Phuket coffee


Café Ite is the Phuket coffee shop that has been open for 3 years. It’s my favorite cake shop when I was in high school. I and my friends usually came when we finished study in each day. This café is decorated in Blue color tone. When you walk in to the shop, you will see many corners to sit. You can sit at sofa, at garden-liked chair. It’s up to you.
Phuket town

Phuket

This café has very well service. They will usually ask you that “is it OK? Is it comfortable? What do you would like?” The size of the cake and coffee is very big. There also has special menu for everyday.  Today, there is a ChocoBanoffi cake in giant size coming with 90 baths, but I didn’t order it because I’m full. So I ordered an espresso and hot Americano for my mom. There are many magazines for you to read.
Phuket dining

Phuket old town

Café ite is located in Phannga road, Phuket town. I will review about Phannga road too. Be waiting for it. Here is a map to Café ite. Don’t for get to visit it when you come to Phuket.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!