Phuket restaurant, Ko-Ta chicken rice | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Phuket restaurant, Ko-Ta chicken rice

Phuket Thailand



 I love eating and I believe everyone love eating. Phuket town is a restaurant town, plenty of restaurants. And I ‘m going to suggest you some restaurants that I think it’s good, at cost and taste.

Phuket Thailand


Yummy, the only word that I can explain about this dish at this restaurant. You will find this place near the Phuket’s clock tower monument. This restaurant provides you 3 kind of menu. First, chicken rice is a local favorite dish. A boiled tender chicken’s served over the cooked rice. It’s my favorite dish too. Second is roast pork that we called moo daeng, the roast pork in red. Last, Crispy pork. The crispy sliced pork belly is something that gives you a crispy and tasty. The only 3 things that you can order in this restaurant can mix together. You can ask for a small portion or large portion. After you ordered, you will get your dish within 5 minutes.
Phuket Thailand


       Today, I ordered the chicken and crispy pork rice. On the table, there are some different types of sauces, a spicy sauce, a sour sauce, a sweet sauce and a mix of sweet, sour and spicy. But I don’t like to drizzle it very much. So I just ate it. There is soup serve too.
Phuket Thailand

Hope you enjoy it. :))

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!