Phuket food RadNha God style | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Monday, November 7, 2011

Phuket food RadNha God style

Phuket food RadNha God style

Phuket Food



Phuket is a paradise for eating. I’m the person who likes to walk and eat. And I think this habit make me usually find something new. Today, I walk along the street to Surin monument then I see a name of the restaurant that make me stop and take a look, RadNha God style. The restaurant looks normal, but the name makes me walk in and start to order.
Phuket dining

In the menu have only 4 things. First, RadNha Moo Mak, the slide pork marinated in the XO sauce, the special suace of this restaurant that I think it has garlic, oyster sauce, salted soya bean, dark soy sauce and some peppers, that is my guess, bring it to fried with the noodle that have fried in dark soy sauce, add some corn flour in water and fried it together again. It’s a fried noodle in gravy sauce. Second is Radnha seafood, nothing more it just adds seafood. Third is RadNha Tomyum Moo Mak, this dish gives you a sour and spicy taste. I suggest you have to try it if you can eat a spicy food. Finally, RadNha Tomyum seafood is the last thing in the menu in RadNha God style. Price is starting from 40-60 baths.

Phuket Food


Today I order a RadNha Moo Mak. It’s very tasty. The pork is so tender and delicious. I want to try RadNha Tom yum too, but I have to eat with my mom, so sad. After eating, I find the corner in this restaurant that I think it’s so cool, make me stop and take a picture.

Phuket Food

Phuket dining


If you have a chance, I suggest you to eat some RadNha at RadNha God style. Try this Phuket food. You will find it’s not far from KaritaThe Circle and Kota Chicken rice. I will add a map for you.




Hope you enjoy it.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!