Phuket ,Old town | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Monday, November 21, 2011

Phuket ,Old town

       In my kindergarten lifetime, I was in a school that locates in old town. I think my school is a bit of scary because it’s very old. But today,I’m in love with this old Phuket town zone. Because all of building in this zone was built with the Sino-Portuguese architecture. It’s very beautiful and elegant.  
Phuket Thailand

       Phuket old town zone is the one of the wonder in my heart. This place always amazes me. The main street of the old Phuket town is Thalang Road. A long narrow street that has old building between it. You will hardly to stop from snapping the photo.  There is a lots of café, shops and hostels in this area. So you guys will easily to find the place to live, sit and chill. I suggest that you have to buy a hat because it’s very hot, even for a local like me. And like I said in my previous article, the old town is the only place that you will find Yayha dress


In the morning of this old town, there are many local breakfast restaurants.  The mainly breakfast for Phuket people is Dim Sum with one cup of Kopi, a pure black coffee or Hokkian boiled rice.
Phuket Thailand

       Hope you enjoy it. :))

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!