Phuket Food Krua mister Saeree | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Phuket Food Krua mister Saeree

Phuket Food Krua mister Saeree
Phuket Food

Phuket Food

Phuket dining




I have to pick my sister and brother up in everyday. They usually have an extra study in Samkong. And I have to pick my brother first in 6.30PM and find some place to eat and wait for pick my sister in 7.30PM. In first thought, I think I will sit at Daily Hut, but my mother told that she’s bored it. So I had to think about another places. And I passed this restaurant, saw many people inside. So I drove in.

Phuket

Phuket



In this restaurant provide a Phuket local food. The size and price of the dish depend on the numbers of persons in your desk. We ordered 3 dishes,  Moo Sam Chun Todd Namm Pla, this restaurant special dish, the fried pork belly that be marinated with fish sauce, Karna Moo Grob, Chinese kale fried with crispy pork, garlic and chilli, Kai Tom Kamin, The chicken turmeric soup. It’s a bit sour and spicy.

Phuket dining

Phuket town



I think that the dish’s size is too much big for 3 persons, but we can eat it, ha-ha. The meal cost us 470 baths.

My mother told me that she like it. So I think we will come back to eat it again. I will place a map for you to find it. Don’t miss it when you come to Phuket






0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!