Phuket café Karita The Circle | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Phuket café Karita The Circle

Phuket café Karita The Circle


Phuket Thailand

Phuket city

Phuket


Karita The Circle is the name of my favorite coffee shop. I think everybody loves coffee. And Karita is one of the coffee café in Phuket that trendy and chic. With the white tone color decoration, Karita looks special from other building.
Karita the circle

anantara phuket



But the thing that makes Karita to be my favorite is just not only a white tone color decoration, but also price and idea. The coffee price in this shop is very cheap when compares it taste. You will find it when you drink it. It’s awesome. And the creative idea in this shop is come from mister Tar. He combines coffee shop and clothes shop together; make it be coffee boutique where you can drink the coffee while you can see some fashion item, pick and buy it.
trip advisor phuket

There is cake and cookies served here. Or who want something that makes you feel full. I suggest you to have a Cheese burger. It’s very delicious. BBQ grilled chicken is good. Cake in this shop quickly runs out. Mango cake is a special item. I’d like to advise you to order when you have a chance. :))
trip to phuket


Today I went to Karita with my mom. I have an iced coffee latte. My mom chooses a cup of hot Americano and cookies. There is free internet wifi for who order something. Then my mom starts to buy some clothes. The clothes look trendy for me. I have some picture of it. There also has bracelet, earring and necklace, all coming in at about 200-400 baths. If you come often (like me), mister Tar will give a 15 percent discounts.
mephuket

Phuket me

Phuket beach


If you come to Phuket, Karita The Circle will located near Surin monument or we called Clock Tower monument (Hor NaRiKa). If you rest is Metropole Phuket hotel, I suggest you to come in this shop. This shop is near to Kota,The Chicken Rice too. This is the map of it.





Hope you like it :))

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!