Phuket Restaurants, Eating in Phuket. | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Friday, November 4, 2011

Phuket Restaurants, Eating in Phuket.

Phuket Restaurant
Eating in Phuket
Phuket



In Phuket, there is many kind of food to eat. Because it’s an island. So you’re easily to find seafood.  And because of foreigners, in my opinion, Phuket is a restaurant city.  You can see many international restaurants. Such as; Italian food, Mexican food, Arabic food, Indian Food and fast food, Ha-ha.  However, I suggest you to avoid the tourist place like Patong beach. Because it’s too expensive and not valuable much. There are many restaurants in Phuket that cheaper and better.

Central Festival Phuket



Eating in Central Festival Phuket is a good choice. Because it has many restaurants that my sister call "Family restaurant". You will find some of international restaurants, fast food restaurants and sweet cafe.
You can enjoy shopping at  Central Festival Phuket after finish eating.


Around Phuket town
Phuket

I live in Phuket town, and there are many restaurants in this town.  In the morning, My favorite breakfast is DimSum. I will go to Boonyarat for it. This restaurant is opposite my place. In the afternoon, I usually go to Kota, the chicken rice restaurant. For dining, I will find the restaurant that my sister wants to eat. Phuket town also has many all you can eat buffet places. There are some local restaurants all over the place around town – suggest you to taste some local foods.
Phuket town



Seafood restaurants near the beach

Phuket thailand

When people think about Phuket, They will think about seafood. If you live in Patong , Kata or any of main beaches. You will find many seafood restaurants. But for me, I prefer some quieter places because it’s not too crowed and personally I think the taste is better. In my view, my favorite seafood restaurant is Prann-Talay. It’s located in Palaii beach. The seafood in here is best (for me).

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!