Phuket restaurant Go Huad Kao Tom Gui | Phuket Paradise Island in Thailand
Subscribe via RSS

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Phuket restaurant Go Huad Kao Tom Gui

Phuket restaurant Go Huad Kao Tom Gui





Sometimes my budget is going to crash. So when that time’s happen, I have to find a restaurant that fit to my budget. In Phuket, the cheapest meal that you can found is Kao Tom Gui. Kao Tom is boiled rice. In Kao Tom Gui restaurants, they will give you free boiled rice that you can refill it. You will only paid a side dish that you eat. It’s usually cost 75 baths for one meal.

Go Huad Kao Tom Gui is one of my favorite restaurants in the day that I’m broke up. This restaurant opened by mister Huad. My mother told me that he was opened this restaurant when he was layoff in Tom Yum Goong Crysis. He’s my mom friend.

It’s full of people in this restaurant. It doesn’t have any seats left for us. So Go Huad brings a table and set a new seat outside the restaurant for us. Actually, I wish to eat in the restaurant, but never mind. This dinner we have a chicken Tom Yum, roast pork in XO sauce and steamed fish. Chicken Tom Yum gives a spicy taste that my sister says “Wow!!” when eats it. My brother likes roast pork. The sauce is very delicious. I and my mom like steamed fish so much. It’s very fresh. A fresh sea fish will give you a sweet taste and the meat is so tender.  There is a seafood sauce. It's very spicy and sour. Most of Phuket people like it.




Don’t go to anywhere when you run out of money. Go Huad’s waiting for you. You can find this restaurant near Surakul Stadium, Phuket. Here is the map of Go Huad Kao Tom Gui, Phuket restaurant.




0 ความคิดเห็น:

Like and Plus us!!